To Our Valued Guests
The safety of our guests and staff continues to be our top priority in every operational decision we make during COVID-19. We have been closely following the BC Centre for Disease Control and Public Health Agency of Canada’s guidelines, and with that said, we’re happy to announce that we are open and accepting reservations.
We look forward to you joining us this summer at the Crest Hotel, and we encourage you to read about the precautionary steps we’re taking to keep our treasured guests and community safe.
Our Committment to Your Safety
Following the trusted advice of our provincial and federal health experts, we are commited to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene within our hotel. We take these safety measures very seriously, and will continue to monitor and evolve our healthy and safety procedures with the best interests of our guests and staff in mind.
Health and Safety Practices
To ensure our standards of cleanliness and safety are maintained, we have implemented the following practices.
- Increased and continual sanitation of high-traffic areas such as door knobs and handles, reception counters, common areas and elevator panels and buttons
- Increased distance kept and reception counters
- Masks and gloves worn by all staff
- Carefully monitored hand washing protocols for all staff
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations accessible in public areas
- No in-room housekeeping to maintain physical distancing protocols
If you’d like to speak more in-depth about our safety protocols, or if you have any specific questions regarding the hotel, please give our front desk staff a call.
As we take the appropriate measures to keep our guests and community safe, we will continue to monitor the advice given by our government and public health officials. We will also revise our practices as needed to adhere to the latest health and safety precautions. To reserve your stay with Crest Hotel, call 1-800-663-8150 or contact us online.